Account Manager- Coventry £35,000-£40,000 + benefits
Account Manager- Coventry
£35,000-£40,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced Account Manager within the Water Hygiene sector, based in the West Midlands looking for the next step in your career?
My client are one of the UK's largest Water Hygiene Consultancies who have just taken over huge national contracts and they need a specialist Legionella Account Manager to join their team of experts and drive them into further success.
The ideal candidate will have;
* 2 years' Account Management experience within a Water Hygiene Consultancy
* Impeccable knowledge of ACOP L8
* The ability to identify possible contract opportunities
* Experience in quoting jobs and auditing engineers works
* Strong negotiation skills
* The ability to deal with people at all levels
The role will include;
* Offering technical sales to all sizes of commercial & domestic contracts
* Building new business relationships with clients and maintaining outstanding relationships with pre-existing customers.
* Ensuring smooth running of projects
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to work around the Midlands and perform a dual; Account Management, Project Management & Supervisory role.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience, but comes with company car, tablet, phone & training- along with debateable commission.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Coventry, Worcester. West Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester