Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer - North West
My client is looking for an ambitious Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer to join a large market leading multidisciplinary consultancy in Birmingham.
This challenging and dynamic role will include:
- Completing Phase 1 and 2 Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Site investigation reports
- Supervising borehole investigations, trial pitting and soakaway testing.
- Supervise construction works, including earthworks and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Client Liaison
- Quantitative risk assessments
- Contaminated Land assessments
This prestigous company are seeking Graduates who posess an MSc in Environmental Geology or Environmental Science to join an established team who are taking on an ever increasing workload.
The Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer role can offer the successful candidate support and progression through excellent training and development in addition to an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org