Asbestos Laboratory Supervisor - Coventry £16,000-£20,000
Asbestos Laboratory Supervisor - Coventry
£16,000-£20,000 + benefits
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding lab analysis role in Coventry?
Do you have the P401 and desire to progress within a UKAS accredited company?
If so, my client is seeking your skills to join their leading consultancy and work towards a more senior, varied role in the future.
They offer their services to both private and public-sector companies and specialise in Asbestos, Water & Soils.
The ideal candidate will have;
- P401 Qualification
- 2 years' experience as an Asbestos Bulk Analyst
- Strong IT skills
- Fantastic verbal & written communication
- Good attention to detail
The role will include;
- Processing samples
- Determining asbestos content within samples
- Supervising the performance of other analysts.
- Writing reports and delivering to clients
- Build rapport with clients to maintain strong business relationships.
The salary on offer is between £16k-£21k and comes with self-development, holiday allowance and optional overtime.
If you feel you have the skillset to flourish within this sort of role, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.