egionella Risk Assessor- Long Eaton £24,000-£26,000 + benefits
egionella Risk Assessor- Long Eaton£24,000-£26,000 + benefitsOne of the UK's longest standing Environmental Consultancies are expanding their Water Hygiene team in Long Eaton and actively seeking to employ a Legionella Risk Assessor.The consultancy is based from multiple offices across the UK and offer their services in Water Hygiene, Asbestos & Fire Risk Management, amongst other facilities management. They work on a variety of buildings including domestic, commercial & industrial properties in both the private and public sector.They are seeking a Legionella Risk Assessor to work from their East Midlands office and cover Nottingham, Derby, Long Eaton & Loughborough
* Carrying out Legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8
* Carrying out monthly temperature testing and water sampling.
* Producing schematic drawings and final documents.
* Assist in reviewing water working procedures and audits
* Curating accurate technical reports for clients.
* Full UK driving license
* Fantastic interpersonal skills
* City & Guilds in Legionella Risk Assessing (would be advantageous but not essential)My client is offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate along with a company vehicle, exceptional training- to a UKAS standard & huge self-development opportunities.If you would like to apply for this role send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk or to hear more about this fantastic opportunity call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645.Commutable Locations; East Midlands, Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham