Ductwork Cleaning Engineer - Reading - £18,000-£20,000
Ductwork Cleaning Engineer - Reading- £18,000-£20,000
Are you an experienced Ductwork Cleaning Engineer based in Swindon looking for an exciting new role entailing career progression, a competitive salary and a lucrative overtime structure?
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Water & Air Hygiene facilities and are rapidly expanding into the new year with the need for multiple engineers to join their team.
The ideal Ductwork Cleaning Engineer will:
* Possess a full UK Driving Licence.
* Be willing to travel to and execute projects on a national scale.
* Be flexible within their working hours and willing to work occasional night shifts.
* Have experience within the ductwork cleaning sector and be interested in moving into the water treatment sector also.
The company offer an extensive training programme, so although experience within Water and/or Air Hygiene would be advantageous, it is not essential.
Once qualified the role will entail;
* Temperature monitoring
* Cleaning and disinfection of cooling towers
* Ductwork cleaning and disinfections
* Inspection and testing of ventilation system fire dampers
* Reading kitchen extract meters
* Deep cleans of kitchens
The salary on offer is negotiable depending on experience and the company offer a fully comped vehicle, generous holiday package and lots of overtime.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.