Water Service Engineer- Huddersfield £27,000-£30,000 +benefits
Water Service Engineer- Huddersfield
One of the UK's leading Water Treatment Consultancies are actively seeking a Service Engineer to join their Northern Office, ideally located in Huddersfield.
The company house multiple offices across the country with their services inclusive of; softener servicing, cooling tower cleans & disinfections, legionella risk assessments and laboratory analysis.
They work with both private and public-sector companies of all sizes and property types; domestic, commercial & industrial.
The role will include;
- Equipment Maintenance Servicing
- Installations & Commissioning of new equipment
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Cleaning & chlorination of hot and cold-water systems
- Curate accurate reports
- Log book auditing
- General Water Hygiene duties
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Being the onsite company representative
The ideal candidate will have experience within all of the above and be 17th Edition qualified, along with;
- A plumbing qualification
- 2 years' experience working within a Water Hygiene/Water treatment consultancy
- Full UK driving license
- Strong IT, Verbal & Written communication
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure on own initiative or as part of a team
- Strong leadership skills
The successful candidate will need to have a full DBS/CRB check as some of their clients adhere to a strict security policy.
The salary on offer is up to £30,000 and in addition the role offers a company vehicle, fuel card, further personal development and pension scheme.
To hear more about this opportunity, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester