Assistant Remediation Contracts Manager - Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Remediation Contracts Manager to join an industry leading Brownfield Regeneration Contractor in Leatherhead, Surrey. As Junior Contracts Manager you will support the Senior Contracts Managers and manage a portfolio of major brownfield regeneration projects throughout London and South East England.
Suitable applicants will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- A relevant degree in Engineering/Construction Management/Geology
- Commercial experience within the Remediation/Ground Engineering industry
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with clients and project stakeholders
- Prior experience using CAD and other computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
As Junior Contracts Manager you will be responsible for overseeing contaminated land assessment and remediation projects. Typical duties include:
- Pre-tender and tender negotiations and contract administration
- Liaising with site managers and site teams
- Working with senior contracts managers to ensure that all statutory and legislative requirements are met including Risk Assessment, CDM and all other site health and safety requirements
- Site material and equipment management
This post offers a competitive salary, a company vehicle and other benefits.
Interested in this position please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call 07877 926 938 for an informal chat.
Apply for Assistant Remediation Contracts Manager - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly