Assistant Remediation Contracts Manager - Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Remediation Contracts Manager to join an industry leading Brownfield Regeneration Contractor in Leatherhead, Surrey. As Junior Contracts Manager you will support the Senior Contracts Managers and manage a portfolio of major brownfield regeneration projects throughout London and South East England.
Suitable applicants will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- A relevant degree in Engineering/Construction Management/Geology
- Commercial experience within the Remediation/Ground Engineering industry
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with clients and project stakeholders
- Prior experience using CAD and other computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
As Junior Contracts Manager you will be responsible for overseeing contaminated land assessment and remediation projects. Typical duties include:
- Pre-tender and tender negotiations and contract administration
- Liaising with site managers and site teams
- Working with senior contracts managers to ensure that all statutory and legislative requirements are met including Risk Assessment, CDM and all other site health and safety requirements
- Site material and equipment management
This post offers a competitive salary, a company vehicle and other benefits.
Interested in this position please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call 07877 926 938 for an informal chat.