Account Manager- Tamworth £35,000-£40,000 + benefits
Account Manager- Tamworth
£35,000-£40,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with a specialist background within Water Hygiene & Legionella has just arisen within one of the UK's most sought-after companies.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to work around the Midlands (inclusive of the East & West), so ideally somewhere in between- like Tamworth. The role will include Account Management, Project Management & Supervising the teams around the Midlands.
The ideal candidate will have;
- 2 years' Account Management experience within a Water Hygiene Consultancy
- Impeccable knowledge of ACOP L8
- The ability to identify possible contract opportunities
- Experience in quoting jobs and auditing engineers works
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to deal with people at all levels
The role will include;
- Offering technical sales to all sizes of commercial & domestic contracts
- Building new business relationships with clients and maintaining outstanding relationships with pre-existing customers.
- Ensuring smooth running of projects
The consultancy is rapidly expanding across the UK and now house 10 offices nationwide. They have clients within both the private and public sector and have previously worked on MOD sites, NHS buildings, Schools and Factories. They offer their services within Water Hygiene, Legionella, Air, Fire & Asbestos.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience, but comes with company car, tablet, phone & training.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Tamworth, Birmingham