Water Hygiene Technician- Wolverhampton £18,000-£21,000
Water Hygiene Technician- Wolverhampton
£18,000-£21,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Water Hygiene Technician to join one of the largest Water Hygiene Consultancies in the UK has just arisen due to continual expansion in the Midlands.
My client is looking for a Water Hygiene Technician to join their team and cover a huge new Domestic project in the West Midlands.
The consultancy is rapidly expanding across the UK and now house 10 offices nationwide. They have clients within both the private and public sector and have previously worked on MOD sites, NHS buildings, Schools and Factories. They offer their services within Water Hygiene, Legionella, Air, Fire & Asbestos.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out a wide range of tasks inclusive of;
- Water temperature monitoring
- Water sampling
- Disinfection of showers
- Disinfection of domestic water services
- Clean & Disinfection of Cold Water Storage Tanks
- Hygiene monitoring of water systems
- TMV servicing
- Inspection of Calorifiers
- Liaising with clients
The ideal candidate will have 2 years' previous experience as a Water Hygiene Technician along with;
- Legionella Awareness training
- Advanced knowledge of ACOP L8
- Full UK driving license
- Good communication - both verbal & written
- Enthusiasm to grow within a company
If you would like to hear more about this role call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton