Legionella Risk Assessor; Stourbridge £23,000-£26,000+
Legionella Risk Assessor; Stourbridge
One of the UK's most well-respected Environmental Risk Management Consultancies are on the lookout for a qualified Legionella Risk Assessor to join their team and work across the West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-versed Water Hygiene specialist to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialise in Water, Asbestos & Fire.
The role will include;
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in line with ACOP L8
- Compiling schematic drawings & reports.
- Providing recommendations and prices for remedial works.
- Monthly temperature testing and water sampling
- Surveying of water systems and supplies as per ACOP L8.
The ideal candidate for this role will be located close to Nottingham and have 1 years' experience as a Legionella Risk Assessor and preferably hold a qualification in a relevant skill along with;
- Knowledge of ACoP L8, B58580 and HSG274 guidelines
- Strong communication skills- verbal/written
- Full UK driving license
- Strong Attention to detail
- Representing the company and gaining new working business relationships to ensure future business.
The salary on offer is negotiable and comes with an exclusive benefits package inclusive of company vehicle, flexible overtime and additional training.
If you would like to hear more about this unique opportunity, call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.