UKAS Specialist (Asbestos Quality Manager) up to £40,000
UKAS Specialist (Asbestos Quality Manager)- London
£40,000 + benefits
My client, a forward-thinking Asbestos Consultancy in London, are currently seeking an Asbestos Quality Manager to join their team and look after all things UKAS.
The company are based from their sole office in London and have work nationwide within Domestic, Commercial & Industrial properties- boasting an impressive portfolio of clients from both the private and public sector.
This is the perfect role for a professional, highly skilled Asbestos Senior Consultant looking for the next step in their career.
- P402, P403 & P404
- 7 years' experience at Analyst/Surveyor
- Experience liaising with people at all levels including
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong work ethic
- To run the Asbestos Department
- Be responsible to the Head of Service for the deliverables of the asbestos team,
- Manager Projects across the South East
- Take responsibility of the UKAS quality system
- Manage Client Accounts
- Perform Asbestos inspections, surveys and samples in line with UKAS & HSE
- Meeting targets & finances of projects
- Maintaining UKAS accreditation
- Undertaking Asbestos Management & Refurbishment surveys and re-inspections
- Between £35,000-£40,000 basic
- Company car
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
If you are looking for a role to develop your extensive skillset within call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.