Contract Manager - (UK Wide role) - £45K-£50K + Benefits
Contract Manager - (UK Wide role)
£45000-£50000 + Full Benefits
Multi-National Disciplinary are looking for a Contract Manager to join the senior management team and have a UK wide coverage supporting all office locations working on iconic projects. The successful Contract Manager will be Chartered, hold qualifications in contract management and ideally come from the Engineering, Construction or Civils market.
The key duties of the Contract Manager will be varied, but will include: -
- Having an active involvement in many key projects on behalf of my client, offering expertise and guidance.
- To work closely with project managers in the various offices, ensuring contractual issues are dealt with correctly and to the standards of the business.
- To maintain strong business relationships within the industry and assist in the identification of new projects.
- To work independently or as part of a team maintaining high working standards and ethics always.
To apply for the Contract Manager role, the successful applicant will have: -
- An extensive level of Contract Management experience and be Chartered with at least one existing membership to a Project Management Association.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft packages and have used the latest versions of Primavera.
- A track record working at a senior level on projects from within the consultancy arena.
- A full driving license.
In return for your expertise, the successful Contract Manager will have the opportunity to progress through the company getting involved in a wide range of challenging projects across the UK, and will also receive a full benefits package.
For more information on this Contract Manager role and others please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable Base Locations: - London, Reading, Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool.