Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer - Kent
My client is a highly successful engineering consultancy based in Kent and they are seeking an experienced Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their established team of Engineers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a relevant academic background and will have experience within a UK consultancy specialising in Site Investigation, Report Writing, Geotechnical Design and Risk Assessments.
Joining a friendly and supportive team, this dynamic role will allow access to a variety of unique and challenging projects which come with the following responsibilities:
- Detailed Site Investigations - Trial Pits, Borehole Supervision, Verification and Capping
- Phase 1 and 2 Site Investigation Reports
- Foundation Inspection
- Remediation of Contaminated Land
- Risk Assessments
- Verification Reports
- Foundation Design and Slope Stability Assessments
- Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com