Business Development Manager- Barnsley £25,000- £35,000
Business Development Manager- Barnsley
£25,000- £35,000 + commission
My client, a UK leading Water Hygiene Consultancy, based in Oldham are actively seeking a Business Development Manager to win more business and assist in the company's expansion.
This consultancy offers their services within Air Hygiene, Water Hygiene, Water Treatment and Legionella. They have an impressive client base of both private and public-sector organisations and are accredited by the LCA, UKAS & ISO.
The role will include;
* Monitoring performance of contract delivery
* Ensuring KPIs are adhered to/exceeded
* Liaising with clients, contractors and operations managers
* Understanding and improving performance against standards set internally, externally and by clients and competitors
* Producing Proposals, quoting jobs/tenders in accordance with minimum standards and templates.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have;
* Fantastic understanding of Water Hygiene Hot and Cold-Water Systems, Water Treatment/ Cooling Towers
* Proven business development experience (growing & gaining new accounts)
* Strong Negotiation skills
* Fantastic interpersonal skills
* Impeccable verbal & written communication
* Full UK driving license
This role requires a candidate who has both exceptional interpersonal/negotiation skills and an impeccable Water Hygiene Technical Knowledge.
The salary includes a basic of up to £35,000 and generous commission scheme, along with company vehicle, equipment and benefits.
If you want a role you can flourish within and earn with a fantastic commission scheme, call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds, Wakefield, Macclesfield, North