Water Treatment Engineer- Manchester £24,000-£30,000+ benefits
Water Treatment Engineer- Manchester
My client, an independent consultancy based in Manchester are actively searching a Water Treatment Engineer with pre-commissioning experience to join their team.
The consultancy work across the North West and offer their services within Legionella Risk Assessments, Water Hygiene and Water Treatment. They have grown steadily over their time in the market and are gaining new projects with huge growth expected in 2018.
The ideal candidate will have;
* Experience within Pre-Commission Cleaning (to a BSRIA standard)
* Balancing Water & Air
* Outstanding industry knowledge
* Fantastic interpersonal skills
* Full UK driving license
The role will include;
* Pre-commission cleaning in accordance with BSRIA guidelines
* Closed system testing and management
* Clean & disinfection of domestic systems and evaporative cooling systems
* Chlorination of internal and external water systems in accordance with BS8558 specification
* Chemical cleaning of steam raising boilers and other vessels
The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £22,000-£28,000 and a fully expensed company vehicle, flexible overtime & pension scheme along with fantastic opportunity to progress.
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.