Pre-Commission Cleaning Engineer- Manchester £23,000- £27,000
Pre-Commission Cleaning Engineer- Manchester
£23,000- £27,000 + benefits
My client a market leading Water Hygiene Consultancy based in Manchester, are looking for an experienced Pre-Commission Cleaning Engineer to work from their North West office and cover the whole UK.
With a wealth of experience in the Water Sector, my client offer their services in Water Treatment, Water Hygiene & Legionella Risk Assessing UK wide and are accredtied by both CQS & LCA. They have just recently expanded their Manchester office and are actively seeking a Pre-Commission Cleaning Enginer with BSRIA experience to join their 50 strong work force.
This role will include;
* Pre-commission cleaning in accordance with BSRIA guidelines
* Closed system testing and management
* Clean & disinfection of domestic systems and evaporative cooling systems
* Chlorination of internal and external water systems in accordance with BS8558 specification
* Chemical cleaning of steam raising boilers and other vessels
They are looking for an experienced Engineer with at least 3 years' experience as a Pre-Commission Cleaning Engineer along with;
* Outstanding industry knowledge
* Fantastic interpersonal skills
* Full UK driving license
The package on offer is up to £27,000 for the succcessful candidate along with a company vehicle, equipment, progression opportunities and pension scheme.
If you would like to hear more about this unqiue role within a consultancy who are expanding, value their staff and offer exceptional overtime, contact Eva Holloway @ Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Rochdale, Bury, Macclesfield, Stockport, Manchester, Alctrinham, Buxton, Warrington, Northwich
Key Words- Water Treatment Engineer, Flushing Technician, Water Hygiene