Graduate Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Consultant - Newcastle
My client is a leading consultancy who provide exceptional services throughout the industry. This market leading consultancy are looking for a Graduate Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their dynamic team in Newcastle.
If you are an enthusiastic Graduate Geotechnical or Geo-Environmental Consultant who has an interest in developing and enhancing your skillset and knowledge, managing your own workload then this is the role for you.
- Preparation and execution of Phase 1 Desk Studies
- Phase 2 Site Investigations of Brownfield sites
- Contaminated Land Assessment
- Basic Foundation Design
- Qualitative and Quantitative risk assessments
- Phase 3 Remediation Strategy
- Health and Safety
To be successful in your application, you will demonstrate:
- An MSc, MSci in Geology, Engineering Geology or equivalent
- Experience in sampling and logging soils and rock to current standards
- Some Knowledge of Holebase III/IV in addition to any relevant Geotechnical Design Software
- A minimum of 1 years industry experience
Working with a successful, UK leading consultancy, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, including a car for site work, in addition to continued professional development and support in an encouraging environment.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com