Water Treatment Technician;Yorkshire Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Water Treatment Technician
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
One of the UK's leading Environmental Consultancies are currently recruiting for a Water Treatment Technician to cover the North West & North Yorkshire Area.
- To carry out general PPM/Reactive water treatment work for each specific contract as issued by the S3 helpdesk and dispatch team.
- To undertake tank cleaning/chlorination's and sampling procedures.
- Thorough understanding of L8 and its application to commercial properties.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- HSE ACOP L8 'The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems' qualification.
- Significant previous experience in providing environmental or water hygiene duties to commercial properties.
- A full UK Driving license
- Around 2 years' experience within water treatment itself.
- It would benefit you to have experience of working under strict Health & Safety procedures including risk assessments and method statements.
- You will receive a competitive salary depending on experience itself
- This will also come with a company vehicle and fuel card.
- You will receive training in areas that may need improving.
- Full career progression will be accessible within this role.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Yorkshire, Sheffield, North West, Bradford, Halifax
Apply for Water Treatment Technician;Yorkshire Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly