Senior Asbestos Surveyor/Project Manager- Dartford (up to £32k)
Senior Asbestos Surveyor/Project Manager- Dartford
Are you a Senior Asbestos Surveyor looking to further your extensive skill set and manage projects across the South East & London?
Have you got the P402 & experience running small projects with the drive to get into a full-time Project Manager role?
My client is looking for a Senior Asbestos Surveyor to be based from one of their 20 offices nationwide to assist in the management of huge projects in the London/South East. This UKAS accredited consultancy have almost monopolised the UK's Asbestos Management market since establishing decades ago. They have a work force of over 1,000 people and are set to expand even further due to their work load reaching an all-time high across the country.
- BOHS P402 (holding the 'BOHS P405- Management of Asbestos in Buildings' would be advantageous, but not essential)
- Between 3-6 years' experience within an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Lead Surveyor role
- Experience managing small Asbestos Surveys
- Fantastic Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and perfect knowledge of all the equipment used.
The role itself will include lead surveying on site and managing smaller projects whilst gaining enough experience to eventually project manage larger sites/contracts.
- Conducting Asbestos Management, Demolition, Refurbishment & Re-inspection surveys across a wide range of Commercial/Domestic/Industrial properties
- Assisting with the running of projects
- Communicating effectively between operations managers and contractors
- Control bulk sampling
- Sending all samples back to base for testing then translating the findings back to the client
- Ensure all HSE guidelines are adhered to
- Gaining new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
This role comes with fantastic career progression opportunities and a fantastic starting salary for any ambitious Senior Asbestos Surveyor wanting to get into an eventual Asbestos Project Manager role.
The salary on offer is up to £31,000, company vehicle, flexible overtime, progression opportunities and experience working within a UKAS accredited consultancy to gain new skills/qualifications.
If you would like to hear more about this role contact Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@PenguinRecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Essex, Kent, Grays. Gravesend, Dartford, Dartford Bridge, Maidstone, Romford, Bexley, Bexley Heath, Sidcup
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Surveyor, Asbestos Analyst, P401, P402, P403, P404, Asbestos Consultant, Commercial Surveyor, Domestic Surveyor
Apply for Senior Asbestos Surveyor/Project Manager- Dartford (up to £32k)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly