Legionella Risk Assessor Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Legionella Risk Assessor
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Location: Glasgow
We are currently actively seeking a Legionella Risk Assessor / Consultant, ideally with City & Guilds qualifications in Risk Assessing (BS4) who has experience in performing the Assessments to a wide variety of sites in the Scotland region.
The requirements for the Legionella Risk Assessor will include…
- More than 2 year's previous experience performing Legionella Risk Assessments.
- You will have previous experience working within this role and within the water treatment/hygiene sector.
- An approved Risk Assessment course, ideally City and Guilds or have had internal training courses.
- You will be organised, self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
The responsibilities for the Legionella Risk Assessor will include…
- Carrying out Legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8 risk assessments.
- Carrying out monthly temperature testing and water sampling.
- Producing schematic drawings and final documents.
- Assist in reviewing water working procedures and audits.
- Carry out surveys of water systems and supplies as per ACOP L8.
- You will require a full Driving Licence.
You will receive a salary between £25,000-£30,000 + Benefits, depending on experience.
Superb career progression and industry leading training including professional certifications are all of offer for the right candidates as well as a benefits package don't miss out on this great opportunity to further your career.
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.