Water Treatment Engineer- Glasgow £20,000-£27,000 + benefits
Water Treatment Engineer- Glasgow
£20,000-£27,000 + benefits
My client, one of the longest standing, independent building consultancies are looking for a Water Treatment Engineer to join their team in Glasgow.
This specialist cleaning- niche consultancy offer a professional, practical approach to Water Hygiene; offering their services in- installations, commissioning and design works of new & existing buildings. Alongside their expertise within the Water sector they also offer their services within Air Hygiene and
Since gaining new contracts from their second office in Glasgow they are now looking for a candidate with experience within tank cleans, heating systems, cooling towers & chlorination's. The ideal candidate will have;
- Fantastic communication skills
- Knowledge of AcoP L8
- City & Guilds in Legionella
- 2 years' experience within the industry
- Full UK driving license
The role will include;
- Disinfection of mains water systems, tank cleans and descales, changing and replacing tanks, remedial work & flushing systems
- Carrying out cleaning and chlorination on both hot and cold water systems and cooling towers.
- Carrying out temperature monitoring, conducting routine sampling and analysing water systems - closed circuits, steam boilers, etc.
- Maintaining and Installing Dosing Systems
- Curating accurate reports for clients.
Flexibility is key with this role as the ideal candidate will want to gain invaluable industry knowledge and progress alongside a leading accredited consultancy,
The role offers a basic salary depending one experience between £20,000-£27,000, company vehicle and continual training.
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@PenguinRecruitment.com.
Commutable Locations; Glasgow, Edingburgh, East Kilbride, Hamilton
Similar Job Titles; Water Hygiene Engineer, Water Hygiene Technician, BSRIA,