Asbestos Project Manager;South East(MINIMUM £35,000 + benefits)
Asbestos Project Manager; South East
£35,000 + benefits
My client, a huge, well-respected, market-leading Asbestos Consultancy have undergone even further expansion in the South East and now require an experienced Project Manager to cover their Asbestos Projects in Essex.
This consultancy operates from over 10 offices nationwide and offer their services to both the private and public sector with an affordable, practical approach to Environmental Risk Management. With their experience as a Consultancy being that of just over 10 years', they have expanded dramatically as the market has grown and demand has increased.
- Must have the BOHS P402, P403 & P404 as a minimum
- 1 years' experience as an Asbestos Project Manager
- UKAS Consultancy experience.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- The ability to deal with people of all levels
- Full UK driving license
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of the business
- Supervising Analysts/Surveyors both permanent & contractual
- Liaising with clients/contractors/managers
- Carrying out tendering process including writing tender specification
- Quality control of service & staff
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Asbestos Project Manager looking for the next step in their career with the opportunity to train further and gain new experience.
The salary for the successful candidate is anything above £35,000, company car, equipment, progression & bonus.
If you are extremely driven and goal orientated, contact Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.
Comutable Locations; Kent, London, Essex, Maiddenhead, South East, Bexley, Basildon, Sidcup, Chelmsford, Ilford, Croydon