Asbestos CAD Operative- Essex £17,000 + benefits
Asbestos CAD Operative- Essex
£17,000 + benefits
Are you a confident CAD Operative based in Basildon looking for the next step in your career to develop your skills and gain new experience within a well-respected Asbestos Consultancy?
My client, the South East's leading Asbestos Consultancies are looking for an enthusiastic CAD operative to work alongside their team and curate drawings for Asbestos Surveys.
The hugely successful Consultancy have steadily expanded since launching over 15 years' ago. They now offer the public an private sector a practical approach to Asbestos Diagnosis in Domestic, Commercial & Industrial property.
The Roles & Responsibilities;
- Draw and check all survey report site sketches prior to data base input
- Ensure that survey drawings are complete and adequately reflect survey findings
- Liaise with Surveyors to prevent repetitive errors
- Any other duties reasonably required of the post-holder following consultation
- Creating drawings for building surveys using AUTOCAD
- Responsible for the provision of electronic survey drawings
- Liaise with Surveyors, Administration and Report Auditor for report production
- Liaise with Directors, Report Auditors, Project Managers and Administration regarding priority/order of drawings
- Ensuring surveyors are aware of potential quality issues.
- Ensure site survey drawings are reproduced to reflect ACM locations accurately
- Assist with technical queries
- Highlight any problems regarding poor collection of site survey data
Experience of using AUTOCAD is essential along with fantastic knowledge of other IT programmes, strong interpersonal skills, fantastic time keeping along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
The training with this role is second-to-none along with the opportunity to progress and gain new skills and qualifications.
If you are at the start of your career within a CAD background and want a role you can flourish within, call Eva Holloway on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@PenguinRecruitment.co.uk for more information.
Key Words; CAD AutoCAD, Surveying, Asbestos, Administration