Geotechnical Engineer - London
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Geotechnical Engineer to join a dynamic, growing environmental consultancy in West London London.
This challenging and stimulating role will involve working on varied projects, undertaking contaminated land and geotechnical site investigations, risk assessments and technical report writing.
To be successful in your application for the Geotechnical Engineer role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline, which may include: Engineering geology, Environmental Science and Geotechnics.
- Experience as a Geotechnical Engineer and ideally, some exposure to the environmental sector
- A minimum of 1 years' experience
- Experience completing Phase 1 Desk Studies and Phase 2 Site investigation
- Experience writing risk assessment reports
Working as part of a friendly, professional team, the successful Geotechnical Engineer will receive a competitive salary, flexible benefits package, ample training and progression in addition to exposure to a variety of projects and disciplines.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org