Geo-Environmental Technician - Doncaster
My client is a highly successful and expanding Civil and Structural consultancy who are seeking a Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Technician to join their team in Doncaster.
In this dynamic and challenging role, you will join the existing team to provide assistance in the delivery of site investigations across the North and NorthWest.
- Assist in the production of Geotechnical & Environmental reports
- Carry out initial site investigations
- Factual report writing
- Preparation of laboratory reports
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be degree qualified in Geology, Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineerng or Earth Sciences
- Have previous market experience would be ideal but not essential
- Have a clear understanding of logging rock & soil samples to BS5930 & Eurocode 7
- Posess experience of checking laboratory results, in-situ testing, location plans & preparation of factual reports
Working for a market leading consultancy, you will be exposed to a variety of projects, recieveing excellent training and development in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org