This job is no longer available
Built Offsite is a growing family company specialising in quality and permanent buildings for education using Modern Methods of Construction. Built Offsite has experienced successive growth with a dominant position in supplying buildings in and around London and the South East of England. Due to this growth, we are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring on time delivery. This is a high impact position combining your hands on experience and leadership skills to complete the project on time without compromising on quality. Excellent bonus scheme and career progression available.
Along with a can-do attitude, the successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- A proven track record of, and significant experience of working on construction sites at a high level, through either a Contracts Manager,Project Manager or Site Manager role
- Previous experience of working in a trade for at least 1-2 years is preferred
- Good communication skills and a professional manner are essential
- SMTS CITB qualified or equivalent
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels from client/end users, work colleagues, suppliers
- Proficient use of IT, including Microsoft packages including Project
- Capable of chairing and leading meetings; client meetings, internal team progress meetings, internal team strategy meetings etc
- Capable of leading and motivating a team, both site and office based
- Proven ability to strictly maintain a good quality output from suppliers and work colleagues alike with an ability to motivate all parties to provide high quality delivery
- A strong commercial acumen and knowledge of JCT and NEC Contracts.
We require someone who will be able to travel as part of this role.
Salary: £30,000 - 40,000 (plus company car package) depending on experience
Apply now and send your CV to:
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.