Senior EIA Consultant
My client, one of the worlds leading engineering consultancies, is looking to add a senior EIA consultant to their busy team working on oil and gas, marine ecology and infrastructure projects. The job will either be working out of their head office in Wimbledon or their central Victoria location.
To apply for this role you must have proven knowledge of EIA/ESIA/ESHIA and current Best Practice Guidance techniques, as well as considerable knowledge of environmental assessment. Past experience in the offshore, oil and gas and infrastructure, sector will ideal.
* Preferable knowledge of GIS systems.
* Excellent project management and financial management skills required.
* Ability to interpret and analyse data effectively.
* First class communication and organisation skills.
* Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team as well as co-ordinate the work of others.
* Strong attention to detail at all times.
* Excellent problem solving abilities.
* Flexibility to be able to work on a wide range of EIA projects.
* Driving licence.
* Good first and second degree in a related subject and preferably in Environmental Impact Assessment.
Responsibilities will include supervising less experienced team members, providing technical input, dealing directly with clients, producing project documents, project screening, scoping and option assessment studies including participation in client formal reviews such as ENVIIDs and identifying and generating additional commercial opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please do not hesitate to do so. This is a rapidly expanding team so my client needs to fill this role as quickly as possible.