Due to a rapid increase in AMP5 workload, my client is looking for a <b>Mechanical Design Engineer</b> to work on design schemes for a variety of clients within the southwest area. The role is initially for six months but likely to extend beyond this.
- Demonstrable experience within the water-engineering sector with both clean water and wastewater experience are preferred.
- Proven understanding of the design process and ability to demonstrate working knowledge of brief/scope documents, design concepts as well as some experience technically i.e. calculations.
- Proven ability and experience in providing a customer focussed service and ensuring Clients needs are satisfied.
- Computer literate and able to work effectively work with the basic Microsoft suite of programmes as a minimum.
- Experience in the nuclear sector would be an advantage.
- Feasibility, outline and detailed mechanical design work.
- Liaison with Clients.
- Develop design solutions for clean water and wastewater applications.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects within budget and programme.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.