Acre has been engaged by one of the UK's leading infrastructure, facilities and property maintenance companies to source an Environmental Executive. This role will play an important part in the company’s continued success in one of their largest and high profile contracts. You will provide environmental awareness and champion good practice across a large number of building in which the client operates in a number of locations across the South of England.
- Ensure they are fully compliant with the latest environmental legislation at all times
- Maintain and improve their ISO14001 Environmental Management System
- Assist, and on occasions lead with initiatives as required such as “World Environment Day”
- Ensure the handling and disposing of waste is in accordance with the waste management aims set out in client’s Sustainable Development policy
- Advise on improving the management of utilities e.g. better monitoring, bill checking, sub metering etc;
- Provide advice and initiatives to look toward reducing energy and water usage and meeting Government targets through innovation and awareness
The successful individual will require:
- Experience in an Environmental or Energy role
- Exposure to ISO14001
- Qualified to IEMA or equivalent
- Knowledge of both current and future Environmental related legislation
- Effective Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify develop and implement business improvement solutions
If you have a thorough understanding of environment and sustainability principles and disciplines coupled with excellent project management skills this could be your chance to join a high profile, successful company. Regular travel will be required in the South of England.