A Senior Wastewater Modeller is needed to work on a variety of small and large wastewater modelling projects.
You must have experience in:
- Scoping projects including survey planning, cost estimation and study definition.
- Model build and verification using InfoWorks CS.
- Model analysis and solution development.
- Client/stakeholder engagement.
- Training new technicians/graduates.
In addition, the following are requirements:
- A degree or equivalent level qualification in an engineering, geography or environmental related subject.
- Experience working within a team environment, helping other team members where required.
- The ability to communicate ideas effectively both through written report and oral presentations to all levels of staff within the company and to external clients.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.