Asset Manager - Utilities Industry - Water, Wastewater, Storm water, Power and District cooling
My client who is one of the leading international utilities contracting companies is now urgently looking for an Asset Manager to establish and maintain a comprehensive asset management program for Water, Wastewater, Storm water, Power and District cooling for 2 years old assets. Also to develop and implement asset management system.
A suitable candidate would have
- Technical Bachelor's Degree
- Valid GCC driver's license
- Knowledge of Utility / Engineering principles
- 5 to 7 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical experience of defining problems, collect data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and to provide project management.
- Advanced math skills
- Good communication (oral / written) and team working skills
- Spoken arabic would be an added advantage