Civil Enforcement Officer
Civil Enforcement Officers required in North London with a public sector organisation.
Your new company
This North London based public sector organisation is currently looking to recruit a Civil Enforcement Officer to join their Environmental Control, Parking Services team.
The team are responsible for carrying out Parking and Traffic Enforcement throughout the Borough through the issuing of Penalty Charges and Civil Penalty Notices.
Your new role
As a Civil Enforcement Officer you will be responsible for identifying and reporting vehicles for possible wheel clamping or removal for the reason of being parked in contravention of the regulations; for being abandoned; or for being untaxed. You will be required to work as part of a two person crew on the removal of vehicles, authorising the removal and assisting with the removal operation.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Enforce parking and traffic regulations on the highway and in car parks through the issue of Penalty Charges and Civil Penalty Notices
* Enforce parking conditions and rules in housing estates (not designated as public highway or covered by traffic management orders) through the issue of Civil Penalty Notices.
* Report defective parking equipment signs, and lines.
* Assist the public and act as a first point of contact for minor parking enquiries and enforcement matters.
* As necessary, provide statements to support cases dealt with by the independent adjudication service and to appear as the organisation's witness at such hearings and in court.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will have a proven track record of civil enforcement relating to parking services and issuing of penalty notices. You will be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
Willingness to work various shift patterns.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Market hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Civil Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly