Senior Ecologist - Leeds
Role: Senior Ecologist
Salary: From £35,000
My client, a leading environmental consultancy with specialism in sustainability, ecology and energy, are currently on the lookout for a Senior Ecologist to join their team based in Leeds. My client has a reputation for producing quick and effective solutions and offer a stimulating and rewarding environment to work.
If successful in your application, your role will involve a focus on Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA), in addition to project management and coordinating protected species surveys. You will be an integral part in supporting and leading my clients' growing ecology team.
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA)
- Protected species surveys
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisals
- Overseeing applications for protected species licences
- Client liaison
- Preparing fee proposals
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 1st class degree in Ecology or a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable consultancy experience
- Demonstrable experience of EcIA and HRA
- Full CIEEM membership
- At least one protected species licence (preferably Bat or GCN)
- Excellent report writing capabilities
- Experience in preparing fee proposals and tenders
- Full, UK driving licence
The client also offers a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
Apply for Senior Ecologist - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly