Civil Engineering Technician
7 days left
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Civil Engineering Technician to join an independent engineering consultancy based near Newcastle.
The successful candidate will be fully involved in a wide variety of small to medium sized Civil projects, predominately within commercial, residential and housing estate developments. You will produce infrastructure design solutions while liaising with third party authorities, on both public and private projects.
It is essential that's candidates hold a HNC in Civil Engineering or similar and have a keen interest in Infrastructure designs.
Additional required skills:
- 3 + years' experience working within an engineering consultancy
- previous experience producing flood risk assessments, drainage and earthworks designs
- Knowledge of MicroDrainage, PDS or Civils 3D
- Familiarity with SUDS drainage systems
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
This opportunity comes with a competitive basic salary that is accompanied with an excellent benefits package and pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! Or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.
Apply for Civil Engineering Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly