Geotechnical Design Engineer - Sheffield
Geotechnical or Civil Engineer
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Geotechnical Engineer to join a friendly and supportive team of diverse professionals. The team pride themselves on promoting a learning environment to progress all its members, working in an effective and timely manner on a range of projects.
You will become a key member of a supportive team carrying out a variety of duties across a range of projects. Typically you will visit sites to carry out trail pitting, soakaway testing, supervise borehole investigations and supervise construction works.
- Strong Degree in Geotechnical or Civil Engineering
- Working towards chartership with the ICE
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- Experience in preparing detailed Phase 1 and 2 geotechnical and geo-environmental site investigation reports
- Experience designing and managing site investigations, inspecting foundations, drilling and grouting of mine workings, earthworks or remediation of contaminated sites
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive a full benefits package including 2 annual salary reviews, Contributory pension scheme, life insurance, discounted health plan and 26 days holiday.
Interested in this Geotechnical Engineer role? Please contact RONNIE or 01792 362 012 for more information.
Apply for Geotechnical Design Engineer - Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly