Ecologist - Brighton
Salary: *Competitive Salary*
My client, specialist ecological and environmental planning practice operating across the UK, currently have an exciting opportunity for an Ecologist to join their Ecology team based in their Brighton office. My client is committed to constant improvement and strive to provide personal attention and value for money.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- BSc or MSc in Ecology or a related discipline
- Experience in protected species surveys
- Experience in undertaking phase 1 habitat surveys
- Hold at least one protected species licence
- 3+ years' of ecological experience
- Report writing experience
- Full, UK driving licence
The client also offers a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.