Ecologist - Cambridge
Salary: Competitive (£20,000+)
My client, a respected multi-disciplinary consultancy, is currently on the lookout for an ambitious and enthusiastic Ecologist to join their team in Cambridge.
As part of this role you will be required to deliver ecological consultancy and mitigation works in a fast moving, client focused commercial environment.
If successful in your application, your role will involve:
- Carrying out Phase 1 habitat surveys and protected species surveys.
- Carrying out desk studies, research, data management and analysis.
- Hold at least one protected species licence
- Report writing.
- Assisting with Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Assisting senior colleagues and providing support on surveys.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- Protected species survey experience
- A full, UK driving licence
- Ability to work flexibly and to work unsocial hours
The client prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
Apply for Ecologist - Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly