Consultant Ecologist - Southampton
7 days left
My client is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy who have over 30 years' experience in the industry. Providing services such as Ecology, Landscape Architect, Archaeology and Arboriculture , my client continues to develop and grow a wide range of services.
The team based in Southampton are now on the lookout for a Consultant Ecologist to join their team, to work on a variety of projects including business developments, residential housing, industrial and private garden design.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- BSc or MSc in Ecology or related discipline
- Good knowledge of the planning industry (particularly housing)
- Strong report writing skills (PEA, EcIA, etc)
- Be confident providing advice to clients and contractors.
- Good knowledge of protected species ecology and legislation
- Hold at least 2 protected species licences
- Have experience writing EPS mitigation licences (ideally Named Ecologist or Accredited Agent)
- Currently be at Consultant Ecologist level
This role also requires the candidate to be flexible with working hours and should expect to work away from the office on several occasions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
Apply for Consultant Ecologist - Southampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly