Export Sales Manager (Polyurethanes)
7 days left
- Job Type
Export Sales Manager
Warwick with International Travel
Salary up to £48,000 + excellent commission scheme + car + phone + pension
My client, a leading manufacturer of urethane formulated systems are actively seeking an experienced Export Sales Manager with experience in Formulated Chemical Systems, to sell technically advanced products into new overseas markets. The company specialises in the manufacturing of Coatings, Adhesives, Binders, Reactive Hotmelts and Foaming Systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Export Sales Manager to contribute to the rapid growth of a UK leader in urethane formulated systems. You will direct customer trails and technically sell advanced products into new overseas markets, through new agents and distributors.
To be considered for this Export Sales Manager role you will:
- Hold a 2:1 Science based degree or equivalent
- Have previous experience of selling formulated chemical systems
- You will have previous Export Sales for Technical/ Specialised Products
- Be self-motivated with a strong drive to achieve tangible results
- Have excellent communication skills and have the confidence to perform trials at customers premises
This Export Sales Manager role is home based but will require International travel. You will also attend a weekly planning day with the Managing Director in Warwick when in the UK.
In order to discuss this Export Sales Manager role? Please apply here or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.
Apply for Export Sales Manager (Polyurethanes)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly