Administrator/ Business Support Assistant - Leeds
6 days left
- Job Type
Administrator/ Business Support Assistant
The Business Support team of a Global recognised, award winning consultancy are looking for an experienced Administrator/Business Support Assistant to join their Leeds based office.
You will work within a busy office environment, performing administrative and secretarial task to the highest standards.
Duties will be:
- Organise hospitality and catering activities for visitors
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the relevant persons
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Procurement of office supplies
- Booking all forms of travel and hotels
- Filling and archiving
- Minimum of 1 Experience working within a Business Support Assistant role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management and coordinating skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and flexible working options.
If you are interested in this role please contact Ronnie on 01792 365 000 or email: Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Administrator/ Business Support Assistant - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly