Ecologist - Aylesbury
Due to a successful year and an expanding client base, my client are currently seeking ambitious and experienced ecologists to join their existing ecology team based in Aylesbury. This will be an exciting opportunity for you to become part of an experienced, professional team with endless prospects for career progression within a forward-thinking organisation.
If successful in your application, your role will include:
- Designing and undertaking protected species surveys
- Leading Phase 1 habitat surveys
- Producing high quality survey reports
- Undertaking Preliminary Ecological Appraisals
- Designing mitigation strategies
- Mentoring and training junior members of the team
- Working on small to large scale projects
To be considered for this post, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking Phase 1 habitat surveys
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking Protected species surveys
- Good understanding of habitat management
- A degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- 3 years ecological consultancy experience
- Full CIEEM membership
- Ability to produce high quality reports
- Working knowledge of environmental legislation
- Holding a protected species licence is desirable
- Full UK driving licence
The client offers endless opportunities for training and development, and a generous basic salary in addition to company benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.