Civil/Structural Engineering Technician - Glasgow
5 days left
- Job Type
Civil/Structrual Engineering Technician
Up to £35,000
My client, a successful Civil and Structural Engineering firm in Glasgow are actively seeking an experienced Civil/Structural Engineering Technician to join their growing team.
You will be part of the engineering team, producing detailed drawings across a wide range of civil and structural engineering projects. The firm operate within many sectors, residential, industrial, infrastructure and transport sectors to name a few.
To be considered for this Civil/Structural Engineering Technician role you will:
- Hold a HNC in Civil Engineering
- Have an in-depth knowledge and ability to work out civil and structural detailing in new build and renovation projects
- An ability to collaborate with engineers and project teams to develop civil and structural information production
- An ability to communicate and liaise with the production team continuously
- Fully conversant in AutoCAD and Revit
The salary will be dependent upon your experience and what you can bring to the team. It will be accompanied with a full benefits package and fantastic prospects.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or call RONNIE on 01792 365 00 for more information.
Apply for Civil/Structural Engineering Technician - Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly