Engagement and Enforcement Manager
Engagement and Enforcement Manager required in West London for a public sector organisation.
Your new company
This West London based public sector organisation is currently looking to recruit a Engagement and Enforcement Manager to join their Street Services team.
Your new role
As an Engagement and Enforcement Manager you will be expected to plan and implement a programme of intelligence led coordinated enforcement and Engagement strategy to provide long term solutions to environmental issues. You will also be expected to prepare service specifications for the provision of a mixed economy of activity, providing a more flexible use of resources, applied where required in addition to preparing and updating project & financial plans and risk assessments.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Develop, expand and manage the organisation's street trading business portfolio, seeking growth and increased income opportunities
* Manage the organisation's external environmental enforcement contract
* Devise, appraise and present a series of commercial opportunities that exploit the business potential of the Enforcement and Street services provided by the organisation
* Manage all aspects of engagement with residents, the police, businesses and community groups to quickly identify and deal with environmental issues
* Promote responsible behaviour and reduced demand for services, through adapting infrastructure, providing incentives, targeting enforcement and developing and delivering a systematic programme of resident and business communications.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will have thorough knowledge of relevant Environmental legislation, policy and practice along with a strong understanding of relevant local, regional and national enforcement policies. You will have a proven background in managing capital and revenue budgets as well as managing others, including consultants, both formally and in a matrix environment. You will hold an Environmental Health degree or equivalent.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Market hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Engagement and Enforcement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly