Graduate Risk Consultant - Kent
Graduate Risk Consultant
Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits package
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Risk Consultant to join a well-established Environmental and Business Solutions consultancy based in Kent. Working within the IT services part of the business, you will become a key member of the team. Performing site investigations, allowing level crossings to be a safe to all member of the public. This role offers fast progression within the consultancy.
The company adopt a relaxed management culture and promotes continued improvement and innovation within all aspects of the business, welcoming new ideas and solutions presented by all members.
To be considered for this Graduate Risk Consultant role you will:
- Hold a strong Degree
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Be confident in presenting and report writing
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Excel and Word
- Be willing to learn and use new video software and camera equipment
- Have previous experience and knowledge of the rail industry or site-based work
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
Duties of this Graduate Risk Consultant role are:
- Carry out preliminary investigations and risk assessments for Level Crossing and Automatic Traffic Counts
- Take responsibility for equipment stored in nearby storage facilities
- Ensure equipment used to carry out remote CCTV censuses and Automatic Traffic Count Crossings is fully prepared
- Maintain the PPE equipment
- Download data from the cameras to the company's central storage server
- Prepare the pedestrian and vehicular Census Report
Interested in this Graduate Risk Consultant role? Please apply or contact RONNIE on 01792 365 000 for more information.
Apply for Graduate Risk Consultant - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly