Senior Building Control Surveyor - Central London
Are you an experienced Building Control Surveyor interested in new opportunities?
Do you hold a MRICS, MBEng or MCIOB Qualification?
Have you got previous Building Control experience with a leading consultancy?
We are recruiting a Senior Building Control Surveyor on behalf of a National Multi-Disciplinary Engineering consultancy for their offices in central London.
You will need the following:
- Hold a relevant degree accredited with RICS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hold previous consultancy experience with a Building Control team
- Exposure to site visits and client liaison
- Undertake the checking of plans submitted for Building regulation approval
- Site visits
- Preparation of site visit reports
- Attend client and design meetings
- Operate in accordance with commercial requirements
The role will offer you an opportunity to further progress your technical understanding and experience in Building control. In addition you shall receive a very competitive salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss the role in greater detail.
Apply for Senior Building Control Surveyor - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly