Senior Remediation Scientist - London
We are seeking a Senior Remediation Scientist for a top tier Engineering Contractor in London. Suitable applicants will have expertise relating to ground investigation, soil contaminant analysis and remediation system design & implementation.
The successful candidate work closely with the Remediation Director and support project managers with technical aspects of project delivery.
Typical duties will include:
- Technical management of contaminate land investigations and remediation appraisals
- Technical reporting and remediation system design
- Soil and groundwater risk assessment
- Site health and safety management
- Client liaison
- Team management and organisation
- Bid writing and contract negotiations
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary plus a full benefits package and the opportunity to work on a variety of major brownfield regeneration schemes in London and South East England.
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call 01792 365105 for more information.