Contracts Manager - Mall Project
Our client is an international consultancy, they are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team on a large-scale mall project in Kingdom Saudi Arabia. Our client requires a candidate with a minimum 20 years' experience, extensive experience with Fidic forms of contract, previous experience working on a mall projects and a bachelor's degree from a western institution. MRICs is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating with construction, planning, and sub contract admin teams, liaising with Commercial Team Managers. Identifying delaying events, disruption and acceleration, preparation of Time Impact Analysis and liaising with TIA Delay Analysis teams, attending delay and claims meetings.
- Monitor and report on the progress of all civil engineering contracts. Flag issues that might result in delay or claim and advise the project managers of any risks that will
affect the overall timely delivery of the project or significant cost escalation or potential opportunities for cost reduction. Provide proactive advice so as to minimize claims and delay.
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Preferably MRICS/MCIOB/other further educational qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 15-20 years' experience.
- At least 10 years in a similar position.
- Over 10 years large claims experience with consultancies.
- Must understand FIDIC contracts.