Water Hygiene Contracts Manager- Peterborough £35,000-£40,000
Water Hygiene Contracts Manager- Peterborough
£35,000-£40,000 + benefits
One of the UK's leading Water Hygiene Consultancies are on the lookout for a Contracts Manager based in Peterborough to join their ever-expanding East Midlands office!
The company are one of the longest standing independent Water Hygiene Consultancies and hold a huge presence in the market of Legionella Control & Water Treatment. Operating on a national scale, they now have over 50 employees working within their different departments working on a variety of exciting projects within the private & public sector.
They are now looking for a specialist Contracts Manager with a minimum 5 years' experience in the Water Hygiene industry and exceptional knowledge of ACOP L8, HSG 274 and BSRIA standards.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional experience within a Water Hygiene/Legionella Sales background and exceptional negotiation, leadership & interpersonal skills along with;
- Full UK driving license
- Exceptional knowledge of IT and ability to use all Microsoft office programmes
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Minimum 1 years' experience within a contracts management position
- City & Guilds within Legionella Risk Assessing
- Capability of managing up to 20 engineers
- Experience using Versai (preferable, but not essential)
The role will include;
- Overseeing/running large contracts up to £1million p/A on PPM's/Reactive works (Project Management)
- Supervision of engineers & contractors on site
- Equipment inspection
- Ensuring jobs are running to strict deadlines and time frames
- Quoting Remedial works, Legionella Risk Assessments & Training
- Finalising Legionella Risk Assessments & Reports
The company offer a fantastic benefits package including a company vehicle, pension/healthcare, bonus scheme and basic of up to £40,000.
If you are looking for a role that offers fantastic progression & bonus', call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk