Senior Environmental Consultant
Our client is a leading international consultancy; they have an urgent requirement for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join their team in Qatar. As a key member of the environment team you will be accountable for developing and expanding the business. Candidates applying for this role must have a minimum 10 years post graduate experience as well as GCC experience, Qatar experience and client understanding is preferred but not essential. This role is client facing but candidates applying for this role must have experience of delivering projects as well as business development.
- Identify new opportunities and/or niche markets to fuel business growth
- Identify, establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement business development strategies to achieve revenue targets
- Be responsible for achieving revenue targets
- Manage various environmental projects (e.g. Environmental Impact assessment), environmental permitting and reporting, environmental monitoring, auditing etc.
- Develop technical reports
- Bachelor’s degree in environment engineering or environmental science discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience, ideally gained with a consultancy
- Demonstrated extensive experience in planning and undertaking environmental impact assessments
- Proven experience and track record in business development within the environmental consulting services industry in the Middle East, preferably Qatar
- Demonstrated capacity to produce high quality technical reports